Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Pick...African Movies!




‘Red star’ – indicate ‘My favorite’ from the bunch

[Reason for this pick is that I still get the same reaction whenever I watch it…and it is a movie I can relate to in many ways –with the combination of a good scripting, directing, producing, and editing – this only eliminate the regret of wasting three hours of one’s life watching crap…]

More favorites and not-so-favorite still to come…

So what’s your favorite African movie (as per, the Nollywood fever has infected other African countries…) and why do you like it? In addition, how do you keep up with stack of African movies released to the market?

Do you watch them online (for a fee) on IZOGN or do you like awoof (freebies) and simply go youtubing to catch-up (naughty-naughty!!! Besides Youtube has pulled the plugs on a great deal of channels that uploaded latest Nollywood and Ghanaian movies)?

Or do you just simply buy original movies from the online stores? You tell me…

For me, if I liked/loved a movie after youtubing (“He without sin, cast the first stone…Heaven forgive me for I have sinned!”), I’d simply order them (Originals please)…yeah yeah! I am fast become an African movie junkie!

© 2010 Miss Ónàihré All Rights Reserved

No comments: